Haskel products available in Canada from WainbeeAugust 4, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Wainbee is proud to be the exclusive authorized Canadian distributor for Haskel, a recognized leader in high pressure technology. Wainbee carries Haskel’s high pressure air-driven liquid pumps, gas boosters, air amplifiers, systems and accessory equipment.
- Haskel’s complete range of pneumatic pumps are available in 0.33- to 10-horsepower models with a wide variety of liquid section seal materials.
- Its pneumatically driven, positive displacement, two-stage pumps have enough leverage to condense the common refrigerant without a condenser. The pumps, designed for use with R-11, R-12, R-22, R-114,134A, R-500 and R-502 refrigerants, operate from an air hose like an air tool.
- Haskel’s AG Series of pneumatically driven gas boosters consist of single acting (single stage, double acting), single stage and two-stage models for high gas compression ratios. The gas boosters have the ability to perform with pressure ranges above 5,000 psi.
- The HG Series of hydraulically driven gas boosters are ultra-high pressure compressors that can withstand pressures to 16,000 psi. They also feature a floating piston for easy seal replacement.
- Haskel air-driven air-pressure amplifiers are automatically cycling simple ratio pumps that use a large area air drive piston directly connected to a small area pumping piston to produce boosted air output pressures.
- Wainbee carries a complete range of Haskel high pressure valves and system components to suit most applications. The lineup includes: stainless steel check valves, air pilot switches, air-operated release valves, regulating relief valves, hydraulic accumulators and gas receivers, filters, plenum chambers and more.
To learn more about the lineup of Haskel products, contact Wainbee. With more than 200 employees in 15 locations across the country, Wainbee has grown to be one of Canada's leading providers of technical and supply chain solutions for automation and control.