HARTING continues to grow in North AmericaOctober 31, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
HARTING held its annual media event on October 26 in Naperville, Ill. At the event, company execs provided a business update, sharing some key figures that demonstrate the company’s growth in North America. They also highlighted several key initiatives for 2018.
Keeping up the momentum
HARTING experienced success in the Americas during its 2017 fiscal year, which ended in September. At the event, Jon DeSouza, HARTING Americas president and CEO, shared some key figures for the company over the past year. These include:
- 20 per cent growth in North America;
- 22.4 per cent growth in the opportunity pipeline;
- 64.2 per cent new product revenue growth; and
- 15.5 per cent North American manufactured products overall revenue growth.
DeSouza said HARTING has exciting plans for fiscal year 2018 to continue this growth. He highlighted the following initiatives:
- Capitalize on economic recovery and growth;
- Expand digital marketing initiatives;
- Focus on South America development by enlarging the area Harting serves;
- Expand the company’s IIoT footprint through smart connectivity and edge computing; and
- Expand the company’s manufacturing footprint and technology development.
DeSouza also stated that the company expects continued growth throughout all major vertical markets.
HARTING’s Chairman of the Board, Philip Harting, was also at the event, and spoke about the company’s global successes — from winning the Hermes award in 2016, to a 10 per cent global growth in fiscal year 2017, to the expansion of new facilities in Mexico, Romania and India.
To learn more, contact HARTING Canada.