Great teamwork: a key ingredient in L. & M. Precision Products’ successDecember 3, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
L. & M. Precision Products Inc. has been a leading source of custom precision machining for decades. One key reason for its ongoing success is its highly skilled team of employees. The ISO9001-2015-registered company takes pride in its status as an employee-owned, non-union jobbing shop with staff that collaborate closely to meet every customer’s needs. From oil and gas to healthcare, appliances, welding, electrical, plumbing, and the automotive sector, the team has the skills, knowledge and experience to satisfy clients in all industries.
Confidence, trust, and top service
The first thing customers notice when they first contact L. & M. representatives is their confidence. Every staffer knows that the company has what it takes to create the perfect custom precision machining solution for every application. While highly professional, each employee conveys a personal touch that sets customers at ease. Straightforward, trustworthy, and filled with industry knowledge, this team delivers top service every time.
The company is 100 per cent Canadian-owned and operated by its employees, more than half of whom have been there for more than two decades. This exceptional level of staff commitment results in Canada’s best source for custom precision machining. The L. & M. team is comprised of the following departments:
- Head-office management and engineering. Two teams that combine their vast expertise: inside-sales and customer-service reps offer prompt client response, while three professional licenced engineers provide valuable support, like design suggestions to increase functionality or reduce cost.
- First operations. Machinists and operators with the skill and experience to work with many different types of equipment, including single-spindle, multi-spindle, rotary transfer, CNC, and machining centres.
- Secondary operations. A fully equipped department with detail-oriented operators and setup experts who complete components and assemblies as per precise customer specifications. Areas of expertise include machining, milling, drilling, tapping, broaching, grinding, and thread rolling.
- Quality assurance. This team consists of qualified professionals who ensure that component production meets the highest of quality standards. Using automated and manual processes, this department calibrates gauges, scales, and more to ensure these products meet and exceed the requirements.
- Shipping. This team maximizes efficiency to manage customer inventory effectively and deliver every order with accuracy and on time. They manage stock-and-release programs and are familiar with both domestic and international shipping procedures.
When sourcing precision products and components, customers can rely on a company that has been solidly established since 1962 and can have confidence that L. & M. will be there to provide the same level of service and quality for decades to come.
To learn more, contact L. & M.