From hooks to wickets and more, Arc-Fil offers a broad variety of productsMay 13, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Arc-Fil is observing its 40th anniversary this year as a major source of strip and wire forming and more. Through trust, teamwork, integrity, and continuous improvement, the company has been retaining a loyal customer base. One of the ways in which Arc-Fil continues to serve industry is through its range of products. From hooks and handles to lawn signs, spring clips, and wickets, customers have a rich inventory from which to choose.
High quality and low pricing
The portfolio of items available from Arc-Fil includes the following:
- Display hooks. All types of display hooks, especially peg-board, slat-wall, loop hooks, and two-piece wire hooks with plastic backing for peg-board (for tightly packed displays). Offered with exceptional service, high quality, and low pricing.
- Facemasks. Approved by CSA Group and other organizations, these facemasks are essential for safety, especially for athletes.
- Handles. Top wire handles for steel and plastic buckets, made of premium galvanized steel. Various sizes, shapes, colours, and grips available.
- Hanger hooks. Made with precision tooling for a perfect fit to meet any customer’s individual needs, as well as a special thread forming process.
- Lawn signs. Arc-Fil manufactures two kinds of lawn signs: U-forms for bag signs and H-stakes for coroplast ones. Precision wire forming, cost-effective production, and timely delivery.
- Metal stampings. For automotive and other applications. Engineers blend vast knowledge of metal stamping with fully automated equipment.
- Paint hooks. Industrial paint line hooks for use on powder coat lines, including C-hooks and S-hooks. Various shapes, lengths, wire diameters, wire types, and carrying capacities available.
- Spring clips. Full-service spring-clip development from conceptual design to full-scale production. These devices work for many industries, including telecommunications, appliances, construction, aerospace, the medical field, and the automotive sector.
- Wickets. Made with precision tooling to ensure reliability in automated production processes. Options include regular or ball-end legs and regular or galvanized steel, with T-wickets and washers available.
- Wire forms. Fully automated production of wire products, for such sectors as packaging, food processing, electronics, telecommunications, the medical field, and the automotive sector.
To learn more, contact Arc-Fil.