Food processing is one of many industries using Rosta solutionsOctober 3, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rosta Inc. has made essential contributions to the Canadian industrial landscape for more than three decades, with expertise in three kinds of technology: rubber suspensions, oscillating, and tensioning. The company makes components that are valuable to applications in a number of important outdoor industries, including mining, wood processing, construction, and transportation. Another relevant sector is food processing, for which Rosta optimizes vibrating screens, shaker conveyors, and more.
Breadth of machinery and equipment
Innovations by Rosta provide a wealth of benefits to food-processing companies. These products always come in handy for the wide range of machinery and equipment that these manufacturers use. Food and beverage makers in Canada trust Rosta technology to help them with several applications, such as spiral conveyors, suspended screens, drying and separating, freezing, and other examples.
Food-processing solutions by Rosta can be classified into the following main categories:
- Dryers, separation tables, and control screens. Rosta solutions for this equipment are easy to install and also offer high vibration isolation. No routine maintenance is needed.
- Freezing lines for fruits and vegetables. Customers depend on Rosta for constant screen control and high vibration isolation in freezing lines. Stainless steel options are available.
- Gyratory sifters. High isolation and no maintenance for these sifters. Elements available with support or suspension.
- Hanging vibrating screens. Rosta offers a one-part solution for high vibration isolation, which is compliant with the strict Conformité Européene (CE) safety standard.
- Shaker conveyors. Solutions that are ideal for two mass systems. Built from a heavy-duty design and easy for users to assemble.
- Vibrating screens. Rosta elements offer high vibration isolation, constant screen control, and corrosion resistance.
As a leading manufacturer of torsional rubber springs, Rosta Inc. continues to find more innovative solutions for applications in many sectors, such as food processing. The company’s ongoing relationship with this industry will make sure that Canadian food and beverage businesses will continue to stay competitive and profitable for many years.
About the company
Based in Goodwood, Ont., Rosta Inc. has been providing high-quality technological solutions for manufacturers in Canada since 1988.
To learn more, contact Rosta.