Fluke pocket thermal imager offers top performance in compact sizeAugust 7, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Chevrier Instruments offers an unparalleled inventory of measurement devices for Canadian businesses, including products by Fluke. One of Fluke’s more recent innovations is the PTi120 pocket thermal imager. This camera gives users the power of a professional-grade thermal imager that can fit right into one’s pocket.
With Fluke Connect Asset Tagging, the PTi120 helps the user automatically organize and file thermal images, as well as share them from the field.
Premium image quality guaranteed
This rugged, portable thermal imager is perfect for all kinds of industrial inspection. Fully radiometric, it offers measurement data to the pixel with 120-by-90 infrared resolution (or 10,800 pixels), with premium image quality every time. It is also strong enough to withstand a drop of up to one metre, and it has an IP54 enclosure rating.
Fluke Connect Asset Tagging eliminates the tedious process of sorting through and organizing infrared images. The user simple scans the asset’s QR code or barcode to store the image, with date and time-stamped data, to predefined folders. The PTi120 can process quick scans of electrical equipment, machinery, and similar assets, while standing up to dirt and water. All this while remaining small enough to carry every workday without worry.
Another major advantage is the 3½-inch LCD touchscreen, which offers IR-Fusion to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to locate issues more easily. To adjust the setting, the user merely needs to slide a finger across the screen.
Other technical specifications for this thermal imager from Chevrier:
- Spatial resolution: Six mRad;
- Temperature range: -20 to 150 degrees Celsius;
- Field of view: 50 degrees (horizontal) by 38 degrees (vertical);
- Distance to spot: 130 to one;
- Focus system: Fixed focus; minimum focus distance of 22.8 centimetres;
- AutoBlend mode: Continuous from zero to 100 per cent;
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD): 60 mK;
- Frame rate: Nine hertz;
- Internal flash memory: Greater than or equal to two gigabytes;
- Batteries: Internal, rechargeable lithium ion battery; and
- Accuracy (at zero degrees Celsius or higher): Plus or minus two per cent.
To learn more, contact Chevrier.