The finishing touch: Essential features for stainless steel tubesDecember 9, 2014 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
If you’re looking to complete your tube fittings system, don’t forget about stainless steel coiled or straight length tubing. It’s a necessary component that will help reduce the risk of leakage in your hydraulic and instrumentation system.
When you’re in the market for stainless steel tubes, make sure you consider products with these five must-have features:
1. Weldability: Controlled and consistent quality of steel grades provides easy welding.
2. Plugged ends: This will ensure protection during transit and from contamination.
3. Superior OD finish: This ensures no leakage when connecting straight tubes with fittings.
4. Strictly controlled ovality, eccentricity and close tolerances: The provides superior performance in a wide variety of system applications, temperatures and pressures.
5. Made under high quality standards: Ensure your product of choice meets ASME ISO 9001, QS-9000, PED 97/23/EC, JIS, TUV and LRQA requirements for tubing.
Parker Hannifin’s seamless stainless steel coiled or straight length tubing for hydraulic and instrumentation systems, available through Wainbee, have these features and more. Contact Wainbee for details on these or any other Parker Instrumentation products, including fittings, valves, filters, regulators and more.