Filter bag housings from York Fluid Controls are used in a vast array of applicationsApril 22, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
York Fluid Controls can supply a variety of housings or vessels for industrial bag filters. The housings can be constructed from many different materials and are available in a wide range of sizes. These options enable the bag filter housings to be used in a large array of applications in various industries.
- In the paper industry, they are used for such applications as the filtration of starch, clay slurry, pigmented coatings, cooling water, pump seal water, wet end additives and more.
- In the food industry, they are used to filter lard, jelly, juices, chocolates, edible oil, dextrose, extracts, peanut butter, corn syrup, milk sugar, soybean concentrate, city water and well water.
- In the petroleum industry, these housings are used in the filtration of amine, naptha, feedstocks, reduced crude, fuel oil, motor oil, hydraulic oil, synthetic lubricant, completion fluids, injection fluids and cooling tower water.
- In the chemical industry, they are used to filter brine, resins, lattices, herbicides, polymers, acetic acid, calcium carbonate, ethylene glycol, hydrochloric acid, pelletizer water and sulphuric acid.
- Just a few examples of other industries and applications that use these filter housings are adhesives, paints, resins, solvents, beer and liquors.
In addition to housings, York Fluid Controls offers a wide variety of filter bags. For example, the company offers York 500 Series high performance liquid filter bags made from polypropylene melt blown microfibres. This design enables high efficiency capturing of very fine particles.
Another available filter bag is the POMF Polymicro microfibre filter bag, which offers excellent performance in contaminant applications where it is important to minimize particle travel.
York Fluid Controls has specialized in fluid handling products for more than 55 years. The company can design and manufacture a wide range of economic and efficient filtration solutions. For more information, contact York Fluid Controls.