FEIN polishers ideal for stainless steel applicationsMay 25, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Working stainless steel surfaces has never been easier, thanks to FEIN and its large range of products for stainless finishing and polishing. As a long-standing partner to the metal industry, FEIN is very familiar with the demands of stainless steel processing, and offers ideal solutions for this field — durable, high-quality products specially tailored to typical stainless steel applications.
Among them, the FEIN Pipe Polisher RS 10-70 E for all pipe and handrails is ideal for processing straight and curved tubes — from scratch or heat discoloration removal, smoothing of fine weld seams and satinizing, to polish preparation and polishing to mirror finish. The tool is rich with features, including:
- An arm rotatable through almost 180 degrees;
- Grinding belts that are adjustable for pipes up to 1¾ in. (45 mm) in diameter;
- An 800-watt high-performance motor designed for continuous operation;
- Tool-free belt changes and automatic belt alignment;
- Adjustable speed range for grinding, fleece and polishing belts.
Plus, it allows comfortable operation, even in tight spaces.
The FEIN Pipe Polisher RS 12-70 E is another product tailored to stainless steel applications. This tool is maneuverable for tight curves and allows re-processing of previously installed railings. The variable speed is ideal for grinding, satin finishing and mirror polishing. Its features include:
- Flexible grinding belts that conform perfectly, even on pipe curves, producing blemish-free surfaces;
- 360-degree circumference grinding in just two steps;
- Optional deflection roller for limited wall clearance.
- Metal gears, metal grinding arms and dust-proof ball bearings;
- A high-power motor and a high material removal rate through the entire working range;
- Belts securely guided by the stepped rollers.
These are just two of many FEIN products for stainless steel finishing and polishing. The company has a long list of tools to choose from, ensuring the appropriate solution for the application. Plus, as the original manufacturer, FEIN offers the appropriate know-how to find the right solution and get the results you’re looking for. Contact FEIN for more information on its pipe polishers.