FEIN offers compact, curve-hugging cordless nibblersJuly 24, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
FEIN has been manufacturing nibblers since 1935. With 80 years of expertise, it’s no surprise that the company’s nibblers — tools used when trapezoid and corrugated sheet metal, cut plate or profiles must be cut quickly without distortion or where accurate cut-outs are required — have a reputation for high quality and performance.
FEIN cordless nibblers are rich with features and benefits, including:
- They are compact: FEIN nibblers are very maneuverable and compact, making them convenient to use, even in hard-to-reach places. With a weight of only 2.2 kg, the cordless nibblers are extremely light.
- They are powerful: FEIN cordless nibblers are equipped with powerful, high-quality 14.4-volt Li-ion batteries that allow them to achieve performance that is comparable to corded tools. They are also equipped with a new, powerful 350-watt motor, which features electronically adjustable speed.
- They are reliable: FEIN’s individual cell monitoring, when charging, checks every single cell and protects them from overloading, overheating and deep discharge. The batteries achieve a service life of up to 2,000 charging cycles. A charge indicator on the battery shows the current capacity.
- They are easy to use: The nibblers are equipped with the QuickIN fast change system for tool-free replacement of punch and cutting head. Wear parts can be changed individually, and cutting direction can also be changed up to 360 degrees without tools.
- They are mobile: FEIN has introduced three new tools for mobile operation. The FEIN ABLK 1.6 E is a versatile nibbler for material thicknesses up to 1.6 millimetres. It achieves a cutting speed of 1.5 metres per minute. Meanwhile, the FEIN ABLK 1.3 TE and the FEIN ABLK 1.3 CSE cut corrugated metal up to 1.3 millimetres in thickness at a speed of 1.9 metres per minute.
FEIN nibblers are faster, more accurate and easier to handle than ever. Contact FEIN Canadian Power Tool Company, based in Mississauga, Ont., for details on its line of cordless nibblers.