FEIN offers belt grinding machines ideal for the extreme conditions of the metalworking industryDecember 14, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
FEIN’s GRIT belt grinding machines offer unlimited possibilities. The modular design of the system allows for the optimal machine to be assembled, satisfying even the most exacting demands, while at the same time offering high performance and long service life, even in continuous operation. And, with their powerful, three-phase motors and robust construction, these machines hold up under extreme grinding conditions.
The GRIT GI series is ideal for all grinding applications, materials and forms in the metalworking industry. The series includes:
- GRIT GI 75 and GRIT GI 150 belt grinding machines are the basis of the modular GRIT GI series, and are available in 75- and 150-mm belt widths, as well as one- or two-speed versions. The units can be used as a stand-alone belt grinder, or easily converted to a notching/coping, cylindrical or flat material grinding machine with add-ons.
- The GRIT GIR radius grinding module is accurate and fast. With a belt width of 150 mm, it is ideal for larger diameter workpieces. It offers exact-fit grinding of pipe, profiles and flat materials in production work, even with extra-wide sections.
- The GRIT GIC is a unique module for industrial production cylindrical grinding, from coarse grinding to surface finishing. If offers easy, fast and tool-free mounting on the base machine, and can be easily adjusted to handle different pipe dimensions from 10 to 130 mm in diameter.
- The patented GRIT GIL flat material grinding module for longitudinal grinding is the only machine on the market with automatic feed. It is designed to deliver perfect surfaces, quickly and efficiently, and is suited for processing all metals, including stainless steel.
- The GRIT GIMS grinding module is the perfect solution when the work cannot be brought to the grinder — it brings the grinder to the work surface. It is ideal for weld prep or grinding weld seams on large, flat surface areas.
- The GRIT GIE deburring machine can quickly and efficiently debur steel, non-ferrous metal and stainless steel workpieces.
- The GRIT GIS 75 is ideal for high performance belt grinding work under extreme conditions.
To learn more about the GRIT GI series, contact FEIN.