FEIN compact belt file meets the demands of stainless steel processingJune 18, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
It’s small, easy to handle and packed with power. That’s how FEIN describes its Compact Belt File BF 10-280 E — a new, high-performance tool that is able to master varied demands on the job, including smoothing edges, deburring sheet metal and levelling weld seams.
Professional surface processing applications require tools that are both versatile and cost-effective. The Compact Belt File BF 10-280 E fits the bill. Ideal for belts from three- to 20-mm wide, it allows for a maximum removal rate in the smallest space and features a maximum plunge depth up to 165 mm into the workpiece.
But that’s not all. The BF 10-280 E Belt File is rich with features:
- It’s efficient: Gearing is designed for optimal belt speeds.
- It’s convenient: It’s both easy to operate and comfortable, even during continuous use.
- It’s user-oriented: With 180-degree arm rotation, it makes the user’s job easier.
- It’s safe: Even narrow belts down to three-mm wide remain in the guides.
- It’s variable: The speed range can be adjusted for grinding, fleece and polishing belts.
- It’s high performance: The file comes complete with an 800-watt FEIN high power motor designed for continuous operation.
- It’s versatile: The tool can achieve perfect results, even in confined spaces or on previously installed workpieces.
The Compact Belt File BF 10-280 E is among FEIN’s lineup of durable, high-quality products designed to meet the demands of stainless steel processing. FEIN products are specially tailored to typical stainless steel applications, and can achieve anything from a rough to a mirror finish.
Contact FEIN to learn more about its Compact Belt File BF 10-280 E. FEIN Canada recently celebrated 50 years in the country, and continues to serve the Canadian market with high-quality power tools and abrasives.