The farming sector gets great benefits out of Rosta equipmentJanuary 30, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rosta Inc. is observing its 30th anniversary as a significant force in technological parts and services for Canadian industry this year. The company provides solutions in rubber suspension, oscillating conveyors, and tensioning for a slew of sectors, including construction, transportation, waste management, mining, wood processing, and food processing.
Another industry that Rosta serves well in this country is agriculture. Farming is an essential part of what keeps our economy moving – providing vegetables, fruit, meat, grains, and milk for everyone’s consumption – and Rosta keeps it going with top-notch products for machinery.
A number of applications
Rosta is trusted by farm owners across the nation for solutions for a number of applications, such as harvesters, hay bailers, tillage equipment, shaker conveyors, and other general agricultural equipment.
The main areas in which Rosta serves Canadian farms are as follows:
- Harvesters – A one-part solution with universal and easy installation, guaranteeing long service life for equipment.
- Other harvesting equipment – Harvesting-machinery solutions for compensating peak loads and vibration damping, with extended belt, chain, and bearing life. Simple and universal installation for a one-part solution.
- Cultivating equipment – Rosta’s long-lasting, maintenance-free parts for cultivating machinery have minimal setting and high damping, preventing hub and frame damage.
- General farming equipment – Solutions for farming machinery include a progressive torsion system with high resistance against corrosion. Universal and simple installation.
- Seeding and treating equipment – A progressive dampening system available, shear-proof, with an easy heavy-duty design.
With Rosta’s help, agricultural equipment and machinery can continue to function properly with minimal need for repair or upgrades. This means that farms can stay efficient, productive, and profitable as long as workers are available to keep the equipment moving.
About the company
A leading manufacturer of torsional rubber springs, Rosta has been providing technological solutions for manufacturers in several countries for nearly three-quarters of a century. While the company’s headquarters are located in Hunzenschwil, Switzerland, its Canadian subsidiary, Rosta Inc., has been operating in Goodwood, Ont. since 1988. The company offers solutions in three main areas of technology.
To learn more, contact Rosta.