Five factors contributing to the success of Redirack Storage SystemsNovember 20, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
All pallet racking is not created equal. Redirack Storage Systems has proven that for years. The warehouse racking, shelving and product storage solutions company designs, supplies and installs innovative product storage systems for a growing list of customers who rely on Redirack's expertise to assist them in planning their projects.
From a wide selection of pallet racks, to pick modules and carton flow racks, industrial steel shelving and more, Redirack offers Canada's most extensive range of new pallet racking and shelving products, as well as the country's largest selection of used and pre-owned pallet rack and shelving products.
Indeed, Redirack has set itself apart from its competitors, and there are five main reasons customers keep coming back.
- Versatility: Redirack has the capability to design, supply and install all sizes of installations, from small to very large and complex.
- Systems integration: Redirack helps customers determine the right blend of storage systems to suit the unique needs of their business.
- Customer service: Redirack provides top-quality service, from design to project management to installation and beyond. And it does all of this with a great amount of professionalism. The company executes each project considering productivity, cycle time, quick response, damage and error reduction, FIFO/LIFO and cost.
- Value: Redirack helps customers meet their operational objectives and maximize their budgets.
- Knowledge and expertise: The company employs a knowledgeable sales team with experience in the storage solutions field, and heavily invests in design and engineering support. Redirack, together with its affiliate companies, employs more engineers, systems designers and technical sales representatives than any other racking company in the country, and continues to dominate the Canadian market.
“When you choose Redirack for your warehouse storage solution, you will be supported through every step of the process, from discovery and design to implementation and follow up,” the company says. “We pride ourselves on versatility, systems integration, service, value and professionalism.”
Contact Redirack for more information on its lineup of warehouse racking, shelving and storage systems.