Extensive product offering means options for customersOctober 6, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Budlar Flexible Products has been offering quality rubber products to industrial users out of its Cambridge, Ont.-based operations for more than 40 years. In this time, the company has developed a comprehensive product list made from a broad range of rubber compounds.
Budlar has the capability to produce many types of products out of rubber. Its portfolio includes:
- Moulded o-rings, made from Aflas, Buna Metric, Buna NSF-61, Buna Quad, Buna Square, Buna Standard, EPDM, Viton, Neoprene, Silicone, Teflon and more.
- Teflon encapsulated o-rings, made from Silicone Core, Silicone Hollow Core, EPDM Core, Viton Core and more.
- Custom vulcanized o-rings, made from Aflas, Buna Metric, Buna Quad, highly saturated Nitrile, Isoprene/Polyisoprene, Teflon, Urethane, Viton FDA and more.
- Urethane belting, available in round, flat, v-belt, twisted o-rings and quick connect belting.
- Tubing, made from Silicone, Tygon, Urethane/Polyurethane, Vinyl, Viton and more.
- Lathe cut parts, made from most compounds.
- Rubber sheet, made from most compounds, and in most thicknesses.
- Gasket cutting, from most compounds.
The company also offers a vulcanizing service for most compounds, and a kitted service for o-ring kits.
A unique offering
Budlar is unique in the marketplace, not only because of its ability to extrude custom or standard rubber profiles, but also because it stocks an extensive inventory of both standard and custom-designed extrusions. Virtually any compound of material the company stocks can be fabricated into o-rings, gaskets or extrusions. And, with the largest inventory of rubber cord stock in Canada, the company is well-positioned to help its customers find what they need.
To learn more, contact Budlar Flexible Products.