Exlar actuating systems have power and performanceMay 29, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
When an application calls for power and performance, Exlar has the answer. The company’s actuating systems deliver an unmatched range of capabilities, power and performance in both linear and rotary configurations.
Actuating systems have distinct benefits over hydraulic, pneumatic and other electromechanical systems, including:
- lower cost to operate;
- more compact packaging;
- load ratings to 40,000 lbs and above;
- speeds to 60 in/sec and above;
- longer life (up to 15 times that of similar sized ball screws);
- completely sealed units;
- operation with any servo drives; and
- completely integrated actuator/drive/control products.
Exlar has a long list of products in this category.
- The Tritex II AC Rotary Actuator is the industry's most compact AC servo motor.
- The Tritex II AC Linear Actuator is the industry's most compact all-in-one actuator that is AC powered.
- The Tritex II DC Rotary Actuator is the industry's most compact DC servo motor.
- The Tritex II DC Linear Actuator is an all-in-one actuator that is DC powered.
- The GSX Series Integrated Motor Actuator is a high-capacity roller screw actuator designed for long service life.
- The GSM Series Electric Linear Actuator can serve as a replacement for ball screws.
- The K Series Electric Linear Actuator is available in 60-, 75- and 90-mm frame sizes.
- The FT Series Electric Linear Actuator is designed for high load capacity and a long service life.
- SLG Series Gearmotors feature the highest power densities available in motion control.
- SLM Brushless Servo Motors feature high torque in a small package.
- The EL Series Explosion-Proof Actuator features high performance and a long service life.
- ER Series Explosion Proof Motors are a compact, reliable solution with low maintenance.
- The SV Series Stand-Alone Electronic Positioner is reliable, robust and accurate.
- The EXP-24 Stand-Alone Electronic Positioner drives most three-phase linear and rotary actuators.
- The PRS / PRR Component Roller Screw is capable of carrying heavy loads for hours.
Wainbee carries the complete range of Exlar products and cost-effective solutions for nearly any motion application. Contact Wainbee for more information.