Exel North America’s Systems Group dedicated to fully integrated systemsSeptember 25, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Exel North America is a leading provider of pumps and spray guns for finishing and dispensing applications. But the company provides more than just products; it also provides fully integrated systems through its dedicated Systems Group.
With more than 50 years of combined team experience and proven installations across the globe, Exel North America’s Systems Group incorporates standard painting, fluid handling and dispensing products into turnkey solutions that fit the customer’s special needs and demands.
The group consists of “the best in the business” when it comes to process expertise and system execution. The team of experts will review the customer’s current finishing and dispensing system, and offer solutions to optimize the system. They can also design custom solutions and create new technology to meet customer needs.
The Systems Group’s capabilities include:
- Robot pathing/simulation: The team can do some of the path teach and process work offline prior to installation if required.
- Mod build/pre-assembly and testing: The Systems Group will pre-assemble and test the system in one of the company’s three testing labs at its Plymouth, Mich.-based facility prior to shipment. This helps the installation and startup process run smoothly on-site.
- Project management: The group can co-ordinate project timeline and oversee execution; co-ordinate system startup and process; co-ordinate installation crew and timeline; co-ordinate system training.
- Design and engineering: The group offers fluid supply system design and engineering; finishing controls design and integration; 2K/3K application design and engineering; robotic finishing design and engineering; design, development and practical application of automated industrial painting systems; and coatings application, system design, application tools and process optimization.
- Training: Exel North America provides quality training of both maintenance and production personnel to help ensure optimum system results.
The group’s satisfied customers include Boeing, Bombardier, Magna, the U.S. Army and more.
For more information on the Systems Group, contact Exel North America.