Exel North America to display its world-class products at Fabtech CanadaFebruary 22, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Exel North America will be exhibiting a number of its finishing and dispensing solutions at Fabtech Canada. The country’s leading fabricating, welding, metal forming and finishing event is taking place at the Toronto Congress Centre from March 22-24.
Products on display
Exel North America has a reputation as a world-class provider of spraying and finishing equipment, as well as powder coating systems. Its products, under the Sames and Kremlin Rexson brands, offer many advantages to users, including quality finishes, increased productivity, comfort, savings and more.
To see a selection of its world-class products in person, the company invites attendees to visit Exel North America during the show at Booth 514. The products it will be exhibiting include:
- The InoBell rotating bell sprayer, which is designed to improve powder savings, and offer high performance, excellent finishing quality and easy integration;
- E-Jet2 powder manual coating equipment, an ergonomic and reliable solution designed to improve powder coating application and the overall efficiency of the operator;
- The E-Series powder coating package, which allows users to coat parts efficiently and easily;
- Non destructive testing equipment, including the Nanogun-MV for liquid penetrant application, and the E-Jet2 NDT for powder developer application;
- a selection of robotic finishing sprayers;
- a number of its manual and automatic spray guns; and more.
A must-attend show
Exel North America is one of the hundreds of exhibiting companies showcasing their top products at Fabtech Canada. The show, now in its third cycle, brings together manufacturing leaders, decision-makers, suppliers and buyers from Canada and the U.S.
To learn more about the best-in-class products it will have on display, contact Exel North America, or visit the company at Booth 514 in Toronto on March 22, 23 or 24.