Exel carries large lineup of powder coating solutionsNovember 24, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
As a leading provider of finishing and dispensing solutions, Exel North America offers a wide range of powder coating solutions under its Sames brand, from manual guns and automatic sprayers to a variety of peripherals.
Each device is designed to increase the user’s productivity and competitiveness.
There are several options in the company’s lineup of manual gun offerings.
- The e-Series manual electrostatic gun is used for the manual application of powder paints for general industry. It is easy to use and transport, ensures good electrostatic efficiency, and is known for its high performance and reliability. Plus, this electrostatic gun features a wide selection of nozzles and extensions, making it an ideal choice for all applications.
- The Mach-Jet gun is used for the manual application of powder coatings in general industry. The remote control electrostatic gun is robust, easy to use, offers flexible handle movement and quick colour changeovers, and provides perfect application quality when used with the CRN 457 control module.
- e-Jet2 manual powder coating equipment features a high transfer efficiency gun, compact cart, powder pump and controller. Together, this equipment offers high performance, enhanced comfort and reliability for companies looking to improve their powder coating application and overall efficiency.
There are many best-in-class options in the company’s range of automatic sprayers.
- The Auto Mach-Jet sprayer can easily apply all types of powders to parts. It offers efficient powder coating, fast colour change and, as a result, improved productivity. Plus, it is easy to clean and simple to use.
- The Inobell rotating bell sprayer provides a high-quality finish on all types of surfaces, particularly flat surfaces. It can be used to spray different types of powders, with very good regularity of the paint deposited.
There are many peripherals that can accompany Exel North America’s powder coating solutions. These include instruments for powder fluidity measurement and high voltage measurement, as well as a powder distribution hopper and a control module to drive automatic powder or paint installation. Other peripherals in the lineup include: an electronically controlled reciprocator; a modular, manual electrostatic powder booth; and a quick colour change booth.
To learn more about the wide range of powder coating solutions offered, contact Exel North America.