EXAIR offers special promo on Line Vac inline vacuum conveyorsOctober 22, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The Line Vac lineup of inline vacuum conveyors by EXAIR Corporation is revolutionizing the industry with its innovation. These compressed-air-operated devices convey material with no moving parts – connecting to standard hoses or tubes for powerful inline conveyance. They are the perfect choice for moving large volumes of material over long distances.
Right now, EXAIR is offering a special on Line Vac vacuum conveyors for businesses across Canada and the United States.
Five models of Line Vacs
Line Vac inline vacuum conveyors are a quick, inexpensive way to convey plastic pellets, scrap trim, food products, chips, and other items. Their compact design includes large throat diameters that enable maximum throughput capability. EXAIR manufactures the following five Line Vac products:
- Standard Line Vac. Engineered to transport large volumes of material over long distances quickly and economically.
- Threaded Line Vac. Similar to the standard Line Vac, but with a more positive attachment to intake and outflow piping – useful for rigid piping installations and uneven loads.
- Heavy Duty Line Vac. EXAIR’s most powerful conveyor, with high power. Made of hardened alloy to handle high wear.
- Sanitary Flange Line Vac. For environments that require frequent cleaning. Designed specifically to work with standard ISO 2852 sanitary flange connectors.
- Light Duty Line Vac. For lower throughput over short distances. Simplified design uses two-part threaded construction for effective conveying at lower costs.
How do these inline vacuum conveyors work? By injecting a small amount of compressed air through directed nozzles to produce a vacuum on one end and high output flows on the other, with instant response. The lack of moving parts and electricity ensures maintenance-free operation, and the large, smooth, straight bores allow as much material to pass through as possible. EXAIR offers 11 sizes in aluminum and ten in stainless steel to suit a variety of transfer applications.
EXAIR can adapt configurations and material to accommodate any user requirements, and its website and online catalog offer specifics about every Line Vac type available. Customers can also contact one of the company’s application engineers for help in choosing the most appropriate system.