EXAIR launches ‘best catalogue yet’July 27, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
EXAIR’s new Catalog 31 is now available, and the company is calling it the “best catalogue yet”. The full colour technical guide has more content than the previous versions, and features new products and solutions for common industrial conveying, cooling, cleaning, blowoff, drying, coating and static electricity problems. This means that the company’s customers now have access to an even greater selection of products designed to help them conserve compressed air, reduce dangerous noise levels and eliminate harmful dead end pressures.
The greatly expanded Catalog 31 introduces new safety air guns, static eliminators, atomizing nozzles, air-operated conveyors and digital flowmeters with wireless capability. The new additions include:
- VariBlast Compact Safety Air Guns: These units feature trigger control, which allows users to use the exact flow they want.
- Gen4 Static Eliminators: These units feature increased performance and a power supply with selectable voltage.
- Atomizing nozzles: These units are now available in more sizes (⅛, ¼ and ½ NPT), giving users an even greater selection of nozzles for their coating and cooling applications.
- Sanitary Flange Line Vac Air-Operated Conveyors: These offer easy disassembly and cleanup when frequent or mandatory cleaning is required.
- Digital flowmeters: These units enable users to wirelessly monitor their compressed air consumption.
Detailed technical explanations, performance data, application photos and dimensional drawings are provided for each product in the catalogue.
A leading manufacturer
EXAIR has been manufacturing compressed air products since 1983. Over the last 30-plus years, the company’s comprehensive product offering has earned it a reputation for solving difficult problems in industrial plants.