Engineered class chains meet the demands of rugged applicationsSeptember 19, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki understands that its customers have unique requirements. Some operate in sanitary environments or those exposed to corrosive chemicals, while others operate in extreme temperatures or areas affected by excessive moisture. It’s for this reason that Tsubaki has the capability to engineer products to meet its customers’ exact specifications for rugged conditions.
“Our specially engineered and tested chains will outlast your current chains and contribute to a cost-effective application,” the company explains.
Tsubaki’s class of engineered chains includes a wide selection capable of meeting even the most demanding requirements. The lineup includes:
- Apron conveyor chains that move loose bulk material like coal, mine, lime, sand, stone and sugar cane along horizontal or inclined conveyors without hassle;
- Asphalt chains designed to handle hard aggregates, shock loads, intense heat and almost around-the-clock operation;
- Bearing roller conveyor chains for large conveyance in automotive, steel and electrical applications;
- Bucket elevator chains used to aid in the lifting of aggregate material to the start of gravity-fed processes in many industries;
- Draw bench chains ideal for the primary metals and steel industries;
- Feeder breaker chains designed to break ore into smaller sizes;
- Reclaimer chains ideal for transferring coal stockpile;
- Red meat processing chains designed for meat-processing applications;
- Rotary breakers used to break feed material into workable sizes;
- Welded mill and drag chains that offer high tensile and fatigue strength to withstand high shock loading, provide resistance to abrasive material and operate in extreme temperatures and climates;
- And many more varieties to suit a wide range of applications.
Each Tsubaki engineered chain exceeds the listed ultimate strength ratings, making them a top choice for the most demanding applications. To learn more about the wide variety of engineered chains available, visit Tsubaki’s website.