Engineered chains from Tsubaki come in a variety of designsMay 13, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For top-quality chain products, businesses have come to trust Tsubaki of Canada for 46 years. The company manufactures three main categories of chains: drive, engineered, and conveyor chains. Out of these, Tsubaki engineered chains are perfect for customers with very specific requirements.
Knowing that companies want the best, Tsubaki takes pride in its ability to engineer a wide variety of custom chains to meet their unique needs and high expectations.
A reputation for technology innovation
Tsubaki has an unmatched reputation for production and technology innovation that benefits customers with a uniform high quality, resulting from decades of experience. Whatever a work operation needs – be it a sanitary environment, protection from corrosion, the ability to withstand extreme temperatures, or protection from moisture – Tsubaki can offer engineered chains that fit the bill.
The Tsubaki lineup of engineered chains includes the following:
- Apron-conveyor chains. Recommended as feeders to elevating systems or for long horizontal or inclined conveyors.
- Asphalt chains. For tough asphalt applications.
- Bar-and-pin chains. For applications with slower speed or heavy lifting.
- Bearing roller chains. High-performance chains for large conveyance.
- Bucket-elevator chains. For bucket elevators.
- Dairy case conveyor chains. For in-floor conveyors in the dairy industry.
- Draw-bench chains. For metal-drawing operations.
- Drop-forged rivetless chains. Popular with trolleys, scraper flights, and assembly conveyors.
- Drop sorters. For forestry sawmills.
- Engineered-class chain tools. Portable tools for assembling or dismantling engineered-class chains.
- Engineered-class drive chains. Built to withstand rugged conditions.
- Feeder breaker chains. For primary crushers that break ore.
- Metric roller conveyor chains. Specialty conveyor chains for unique handling applications.
- Reclaimer chains. For reclaimer machines used in coal handling.
- Red-meat processing chains. For the meat industry.
- Roller-conveyor chains and attachments. Long-lasting conveyor chains with high performance.
- Rotary breaker chains. For tumblers that reduce the size of feed material.
- Shuttle cars. For coal transfer in mining.
- Steel-bushed chains and attachments. For severe working environments.
- Trimmer lugs. For conveying sawn wood in mills.
- Welded steel chains and attachments. For demanding forestry applications.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.