Endress+Hauser will showcase its Industry 4.0 solutions at SPS showNovember 21, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
From November 26 to 28, Endress+Hauser will be exhibiting at the 30th annual SPS (smart production solutions) trade fair in Nuremberg, Germany. SPS is a major international event in the digital-automation industry, focusing on practical solutions for many business areas. Endress+Hauser will occupy Booth 135 in Hall 4a, and its exhibit will focus on leading-edge Industry 4.0 solutions from its product portfolio.
Live demonstrations of intelligent instruments
Endress+Hauser’s exhibit booth at SPS will offer live demonstrations to show visitors how they can use intelligent measurement instruments and the Netilion Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) cloud platform to make the most of their field data, thereby making their systems more efficient and cost-effective to control and operate. The foundation for successful digitization of systems and processes is the instrumentation and the data it generates.
Examples of the Industry 4.0 solutions that Endress+Hauser will showcase:
- Liquiphant FTL51B. Endress+Hauser recently upgraded its popular Liquiphant level switch to be compatible with Industry 4.0. The Liquiphant FTL51B releases the potential of field data from level measurements so users can analyze it in the Netilion IIoT cloud. Information can be used for process optimization, including predictive maintenance, and increase system availability.
- Prosonic Flow G300/500. This ultrasound flow meter has a condensation-resistant sensor design that supplies extremely precise measurements, even with moist or wet gases. The Prosonic Flow G300/500 directly measures and outputs mass flow and standard volume with its multi-parameter measurement capability. The integrated gas-analysis function allows calculation of heat, energy flow, molar mass, density, and viscosity.
- iTHERM ModuLine TM131. This thermometer has a quick-responding thermowell and Bluetooth operation for challenging applications in the chemical industry. DUAL-SEAL enables reliable sealing of the process side in the event of the thermowell break.
- FWR30. The company’s first cloud-only sensor for continuous, radar-based level measurements.
- Progmag W 300. Electromagnetic flow meter for demanding water and wastewater applications, developed for reliable use in Ex areas and harsh environments.
Attendees at SPS are encouraged to drop by the Endress+Hauser booth and see what Industry 4.0 solutions the company has to offer.
To learn more, contact Endress+Hauser.