ELS provides below-the-crane-hook lifting solutions for many applicationsNovember 27, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
With over 45 years of experience providing standard and custom material handling solutions, smart companies rely on Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) to design, manufacture, and install their material lifting systems.
Oftentimes, customers require specialized solutions such as below-the-crane-hook lifting equipment to suit their application. ELS offers a variety of lifting beams, load turners, roll handling devices, lifters, and baskets to make lifting and moving not only quicker and easier, but also safer.
Efficient and safe material handling
ELS provides below-the-crane-hook solutions for several different applications:
- Lifting beams. ELS offers its own line of lifting beams for load handling, and cantilevered lifting beams for lifting loads off-set to the crane hook, as well as lifting beams manufactured by The Caldwell Group.
- Load turners. Two models available – the Posi-Turner, by The Caldwell Group, and ELS motorized crane hooks with 360 degree rotation.
- Magnet lifters. Tecnomagnete heavy-duty magnet lifters (electro-permanent) for ferrous loads, and permanent magnet lifters with permanent Rare Earth on/off magnets. Magnets for pipe handling, designed to attach to cylindrical pipes and tubes, also available.
- Lifting baskets. These are designed to lift and transport components quickly from one area to another. Not rated for handling personnel.
- Roll handling. Options here include coil hooks (for lifting and coils, from Core Horizontal to Core Vertical), roll horizontal lifters (core inserted ID grippers), roll lift and turners (hoist-based manual roll turners), and vertical roll lifters (for lifting and transporting rolls by their core in a vertical position).
- Vacuum lifters. Several types available: self-powering vacuum lifters, which are completely self-powered and self-cycling, energy-efficient, and extremely reliable; vacuum lifters and tilters, which are electric- and air-powered and can be operated by one user; mill-duty vacuum lifters, for metals and other heavy industries; vacuum sheet lifters, for sheets of material; vacuum tube lifters, which are ergonomic lifting systems for repetitive handling, by Anver or Piab.
- Pallet lifters. ELS carries bundle lifters, for versatile handling of horizontally stacked materials, and pallet lifts, or lift assists for pallet loads.
The ELS Professional Engineer and Technical Sales team will help determine the right solution for any application. ELS makes difficult jobs seem easy.
To learn more, contact ELS.