ELS offers fall protection equipment for people working at heightsJune 6, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Businesses turn to Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) for the best lifting and transporting equipment for warehouses and manufacturing facilities. But another category of solutions that the company provides is fall protection equipment. Fall-arrest systems are important (and mandatory) for people who work at heights, especially in construction and utilities. Occupational health and safety gear not only prevents injury and fatalities; it also reduces downtime.
Anchors and ceiling mounts
ELS offers its customers seven types of fall protection equipment:
- Ranger mobile anchor. This versatile Gorbel device offers anchorage for maintenance of aircraft, railroad cars, industrial equipment, and heavy machinery. Users easily move it into position and erect it, indoors or outdoors, and its sleek, balanced design enables easy towing and transport around job sites. Available in two models.
- Tether track bridge system. Two versions available: a ceiling-mounted system that uses the structure for support, with the rail mounted perpendicular or parallel to ceiling beams; and a freestanding system, preferable when a building structure is unavailable or when floor space is readily available to install column supports.
- Tether track fold-away system. Perfect for work cells that require access to overhead cranes when floor space is limited or when infrequent fall protection is needed.
- Tether track ceiling-mounted monorail system. This system offers unmatched protection as it maintains an open floor plan for material handling or production. Recommended for facilities with high ceilings.
- Tether track freestanding monorail system. This fall protection equipment from ELS offers a single path of permanent fall protection, typically in areas with ample floor space. Ideal for workers maintaining, inspecting, loading, or unloading railcars, tankers, and flatbed trucks.
- Tether track single-pole system. A convenient choice for workspaces with numerous obstacles where standard multiple-column systems are impractical. Used in tank-car servicing and heavy-duty truck securing and tarping areas.
- Tether track swing arm system. An infinitely variable Gorbel system that offers circular or semicircular fall protection with a compact footprint. The swing arm can easily be positioned over a workspace and swung away when not being used.
To learn more, contact ELS.