ELS is a top source of Overhead Crane SystemsAugust 2, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For close to half a century, Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc. (ELS) has made difficult jobs seem easy with its broad range of industrial lifting and moving solutions. From jib cranes to transfer carts, ELS has everything a plant or warehouse could need to make heavy lifting faster and safer. A big part of the company’s inventory is overhead crane systems. These products have been lifting solutions for many ELS customers.
Engineered to lift
ELS carries seven different categories of overhead crane systems, as follows:
- Automated crane systems – ELS can design bridge cranes and transfer cart products to have semi-manually or fully-automated material-handling controls.
- Bridge cranes – ELS overhead travelling bridge cranes are designed with bridge beam spans up to 100 feet in length and capacities to suite. ELS also designs and manufactures custom cranes to accommodate customer applications including telescopic secondary runout beams that extend into areas beyond the crane runway. As an authorized Gorbel dealer, ELS includes patented track Tarca crane systems in their crane offerings.
- Gantry cranes – ELS is a source of full or semi-gantry cranes, in stationary or movable styles, with adjustable or fixed heights. Gantry capacities range from lightweight through to heavyweight, up to 20 tons.
- Jib cranes – ELS jib cranes come in various mounting styles (wall, column, ceiling, and floor-mounted). Jib crane products spans from lightweight tool balancers to heavy industrial jibs that handle loads up to 10,000 pounds.
- Manipulators – provide true vertical lift for centred and offset loads and are mounted from overhead rails or bridge systems. They provide area lifting coverage for work processes and are a mount for end-effector tooling. Applications include aerospace engine assembly, heavy-equipment manufacturing, tool and fixture change-outs, parts assembly, and machining-centre operations.
- Monorails – with hoists convey loads along straight or curved paths with options to switch-connect to other cranes products. Monorail systems designed by ELS meet customer needs for applications such as paint booths and work cells.
- Workstation ergonomic cranes – As a Gorbel dealer, ELS offers a range of overhead material-handling and fall-protection solutions, including workstation cranes and ergonomic lifting devices designed to increase productivity and make safety a priority.
To learn more, contact ELS.