Durham Instruments offers a wide selection of Interface load cellsJune 25, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Durham Instruments is a respected source of essential measurement instruments for a number of major industries. This includes miniature load cells and force transducers by Interface Advanced Force Measurement, a leader in measurement equipment in Scottsdale, AZ.
Depending on the type, these Interface low-profile load cells are an asset to several different sectors – especially general manufacturing, aerospace, transportation, and research and development.
From stainless steel to compression-only
Durham Instruments provides 20 different designs of these devices, including high-capacity, low-precision, and compression-only variations. Types are as follows:
- 1000 Fatigue-Rated High-Capacity. 300 per cent overload protection; low moment sensitivity; high fatigue life; capacities from 100K to 1,000K lbf.
- 1000 Fatigue-Rated. Like the previous, but with capacities from 250 to 50K lbf.
- 1100 Ultra-Precision. Very low nonlinearity, hysteresis, eccentric load sensitivity, and temperature sensitivity; capacities from 300 to 200K lbf.
- 1101 Ultra-Precision Compression-Only. Like the previous, but with capacities from 1K to 50K lbf.
- 1200 Standard Three-Wire Amplified. Interface’s most popular load cell. Recommended for static applications. No need for a separate signal conditioner; capacities from 300 to 100K lbf.
- 1200 Flange. Like the previous, but with multiple smaller threads for easier installation; capacities from 30K to 330K lbf.
- 1200 Standard High-Capacity. Recommended for general-purpose applications with eccentric loads; capacities from 200K to 2,000K lbf.
- 1200 Standard. Like the previous, but with capacities from 300 to 100K lbf.
- 1201 Standard Compression-Only. Like the 1200 three-wire, but with capacities from 1K to 400K lbf.
- 1331 Compression-Only. Small-footprint, low-profile cell with capacity of 100,000 lbf.
- 1500 Standard Low-Capacity. For low-capacity applications with eccentric loads; capacities from 50 to 300 lbf.
- 1700 Flange. Multiple smaller threads for easier installation; capacities from 550 to 11K lbf.
- 2400 Standard Stainless Steel. For applications requiring a hermetic seal.
- 2400 Standard Stainless Steel (10K and 20K lbf).
- 2404 Standard Stainless Steel Two-Wire Amplified.
- 2451-2461 Stainless Steel Compression-Only.
- 3200 Standard Stainless Steel.
- 3201 Standard Stainless Steel Compression-Only.
- 3400 Intrinsically Safe.
- 3420 and 3430 Coil Tubing.
For more information, contact Durham Instruments.