Durham Instruments carries multiple variations of HBM SomatXR data recordersOctober 10, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Data acquisition is an important application across the industrial spectrum, and HBM Test and Measurement is a major supplier of equipment in this area – available in Canada from Durham Instruments. HBM’s portfolio includes a full line of SomatXR rugged data recorders, mobile devices used for a variety of tasks.
From vehicle testing to stress analysis, this line of modules from HBM is designed for essential applications in major sectors from aerospace to forestry and utilities.
Mobile devices with web interfaces
Durham Instruments carries the following nine designs of HBM SomatXR rugged data recorders:
- CX22B-R. Ultra-ruggedized data recorder for interactive vehicle testing, built for harsh work environments. Reliable storage of measurement data from vehicle tests and similar applications. Uses an Ethernet connection to record information from other SomatXR modules and FireWire for use as a gateway for direct data transmission to a PC.
- CX23-R. Data acquisition and analysis whenever and wherever needed. Includes a web interface for simple operation without any software installation, to enable convenient channel parameterization, job monitoring, and data visualization.
- EX23-R. Ten-gigabit Ethernet ports available to connect SomatXR modules and accessories, allowing for connection via Ethernet cable of as many as nine measurement devices to a CX23-R or a PC.
- MX1601B-R amplifier. A compact module with high measurement quality and simple integration. Measurement inputs in 16 individually configurable channels.
- MX1609KB-R ultra-rugged thermos amplifier. These rugged data recorders each have 16 individually configurable channels, a mini-thermocouple, and a sample rate of up to 600 samples per channel.
- MX1615B-R amplifier. For experimental stress analysis. Enables connection of up to 16 sensors or strain gauges in full-, half-, or quarter-bridge configurations. One module can measure all mechanical quantities.
- MX411B-R ultra-rugged highly dynamic universal amplifier. Features include: four individually configurable inputs; connection of more than five transducer technologies; and TEDS support.
- MX471B-R Canbus module. Special features include four individually configurable channels, message acquisition, and sending of system signals.
- MX840B-R ultra-rugged universal amplifier. Eight individually configurable inputs; connection of more than 16 transducer technologies per channel; TEDS support.
To learn more, contact Durham Instruments.