DMM offers 360 degrees of serviceApril 6, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than 25 years, Digital Measurement Metrology Inc. (DMM) has provided a high level of service and installation of metrology instruments for a number of high profile manufacturers across Canada. The Brampton, Ont.-based company strongly believes in quality work and customer satisfaction, and offers a 360-degree approach to service that focuses on eight areas.
- Accredited calibration services to ISO/IEC 17025: 2005: DMM offers the largest and most diverse scope of accreditation in Canada, providing traceable calibrations to NIST or NRC in dimensional, force, torque, mass, pressure, electrical, balances, hardness, temperature, humidity, time, speed and much more.
- Quick turnaround: When you work with DMM, you get a three- to five-day turnaround for most calibrations, though rush service is available.
- Quality assurance: DMM has ASQ-certified personnel, and an internal training program for quality control lab personnel, featuring hands-on interactive training materials. The company is also a member of NAPT, ASQ and NCSL.
- On-site lab or pick-up and delivery: DMM offers on-site calibrations for granite surface plates, CMMs, optical comparator, hardness testers and CNC machines, as well as tools, flowmeters, microscopes, scales, balances and process instruments. The company has experienced technicians and sophisticated equipment to calibrate instruments right at the customer’s facility. Pick-up and delivery services are also available.
- Online tracking of calibrations: Customers can view or download certificates any time at www.cert-trak.com. The site is confidential and password protected, and features automatic recall one month in advance.
- Customized service: DMM offers discounts on long-term contracts and preferred service. Customer training courses are available, as well as the design and implementation of automated measurement solutions.
- New instruments, replacement and repairs: DMM sells such brand name instruments as Shimana, Chatillon, Mitutoyo, Starrett, Reed, Ametek, Rex, CDI, Lloyd Instruments, Dillon, Rice Lake, Vermont, Helmel, Snap-On, Mountz and more. Product replacements or lease services are available. Repair services for dimensional, force, torque, temperature, mass and other gauges are also offered.
- Web sales solutions: DMM has individual product-based websites featuring product specifications, pictures, videos, specials and in-stock info updated regularly.
Contact Digital Measurement Metrology for more information on its products, services and 360-degree approach.