DMM carries high precision balances from ShimanaOctober 30, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Digital Measurement Metrology (DMM) has earned a reputation over the last 25 years as a provider of high performance metrology instruments. The Brampton, Ont.-based company has the capability to sell, calibrate, install and repair metrology equipment from leading manufacturers across Canada.
Among its offerings are high precision balances with counting functions from Shimana.
Precision balance basics
Ideal for applications where users are required to weigh performance for the most common weighing ranges, digital precision balances combine maximum weighing performance and professional weighing technology with excellent readability and precision.
Shimana high precision balances are available in two models — one with a 300-gram capacity and the other with a 1,500-gram capacity. These units offer many best-in-class features and functionality, including:
- They have a 21-mm blue backlit LCD screen for easy reading.
- Adjustable levelling feet with a front panel levelling bubble allows the user to ensure the unit is level, no matter what kind of surface it is sitting on.
- The unit can be used in industrial settings thanks to a 116-mm diameter stainless steel pan and ABS housing.
- Tare function allows users to cancel the weight of the box or container.
- Measurements can be converted to the unit of the user’s choice, whether it’s kilograms, grams, ounces or pounds.
- It offers a simple counting and percentage function.
- It can operate in temperatures ranging from zero to 40 degrees C.
DMM not only carries these precision balances, but the company also has the capability to calibrate them in its ISO 17025 certified calibration lab located in Brampton, Ont.
To learn more about Shimana high precision balances or DMM’s calibration capabilities, contact Digital Measurement Metrology.