Disc springs meet quality standardsFebruary 19, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar offers a complete range of standard disc spring products as per DIN 2093 and DIN 6796 — two German standards considered benchmarks for quality of disc springs and belleville washers worldwide. There are very few companies in the world that can adhere to these demanding standards, and Daemar’s supplier is one of them.
“They have developed tooling for all disc spring varieties mentioned in DIN 2093, like Group-1 (thickness < 1.25 mm), Group-2 (thickness = 1.25 mm and 6 mm) and Group-3 (thickness > 6 mm),” Daemar explains.
The standard product range of disc springs (sizes to DIN 2093 and factory standards) includes 246 sizes with outside diameters between eight and 250 mm. These springs are manufactured from Ck 67 and 50 CrV 4, and are typically available from stock. The standard corrosion protection is zinc phosphating and oiling.
Daemar can also provide the following non-standard products:
- Disc springs to suit customized applications;
- Complicated tooling within a very short period; and
- Various surface coating, including epoxy coatings, mechanical zinc plating and other special plating requirements.
Typical applications include:
- Disc springs for actuators and ball valves;
- Conical washers for switchgear applications;
- Disc springs for windmills;
- Belleville / Conical washers for fasteners; and
- Conical seal / lock washers for earth moving equipment.
Daemar manages the sourcing and delivery of millions of essential components to the manufacturing and MRO marketplace. For more information on disc spring products, contact Daemar.