Denso products solve problems in challenging environmentsMay 15, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Denso North America’s anti-corrosion and sealing products have a proven track record of solving problems in a variety of challenging environments across the globe — both above and below ground, and underwater. From pipeline coatings, primers and tapes, to sealing and outerwraps, the company’s products and systems are backed by a team of qualified professionals who provide technical support and on-site guidance.
Denso’s lineup includes:
- Protal pipeline liquid coatings: Protective pipeline coatings that can be applied by hand or spray. A full range of fast cure, high build epoxies are available for a variety of above and below ground corrosion protection. The Protal liquid coatings can easily be applied in high and low temperature environments, and the anti-corrosion coatings are great for protecting girth welds, tie-ins, cadwells, fittings, fabrications, repairs to FBE (fusion bonded epoxy) and rehabilitation to existing pipelines.
- Petrolatum tape systems: These high-performance products provide above and below ground and underwater protection to pipelines, fittings, tank bases, steel structures and many more. The petrolatum tape wrap systems can easily be applied by hand to most surfaces in arctic and tropical temperature environments.
- Sealing and moulding: Denso’s self-supporting moulding compounds for irregular surfaces, such as flanges and couplings, are used in conjunction with petrolatum tape or wax tape systems. They provide a smooth profile to minimally prepared surfaces (SSPC SP 2-3) and contain no VOCs. Water, acid or salts from the environment do not affect Denso’s sealing and moulding mastics.
- Primers: Denso paste and primers are used in conjunction with petrolatum tape and SeaShield marine corrosion control systems. The primers contain moisture displacing corrosion inhibiting compounds that are easily applied by hand or brush.
- Bitumen and Butyl tapes: These high-performance adhesive tapes are designed for above and below ground pipeline corrosion protection, weld joints, fittings, fabrications and repair of geomembranes.
- Protective outerwraps: Outerwraps protect a pipeline’s external corrosion coatings during installation from directional drilling and rocky backfills, for example.
- SeaShield marine systems: Denso SeaShield marine systems offer a full range of steel, concrete and timber pile rehabilitation systems that include petrolatum tapes, wax tapes, fibreglass jackets, epoxy grouts and many other products.
- Archco Rigidon coatings and linings: This range of coatings and linings is designed for rigs, tanks and many other applications.
- Road products: The company’s road and maintenance products are rugged, flexible, and seal asphalt to steel or concrete surfaces.
- Tank base protection system: This system is a cost-effective and commercially proven repair solution for outer tank bases and chimes. It uses primers, mastics, petrolatum tapes and topcoats to help protect and repair outer tank bases and chimes.
Denso North America has offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, including locations in Toronto and Edmonton. Contact Denso North America to learn more about its products and services.