Demountable wall assemblies ideal for industrial and commercial applicationsMay 7, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Excess Space Solutions (ESS) designs and manufactures the ESS 100+ demountable wall assembly to meet many office and manufacturing plant requirements. The solution gives customers the quality of a permanent office and the flexibility to reconfigure or relocate at anytime — the ESS 100+ wall system materials are 90 to 100 per cent reusable.
The Mississauga, Ont.-based company has countless examples of how it has met its customers’ demountable wall needs.
- The corporate office of multi-national leasing company enlisted the help of ESS to design and erect its office partitions. Solid walls were kept to a minimum to create a bright, yet private, work environment.
- Another customer was looking for retro style offices, and the ESS 100+ demountable wall system was the perfect solution to create the custom retro style theme the client was looking for.
- Full glazed partition panels offered an attractive finish for the office decor of another customer. The interior privacy partition panels are insulated to reduce sound transmission.
- Another example: A 30-foot by 53-foot supervisor's office was constructed using the ESS 100+ modular wall system. The office was designed utilizing the ESS 100+ glazed panel components, creating 360 degrees of clear visibility over the production area.
- One customer — a private secular school — divided up an existing facility using ESS 100+ vinyl clad modular wall panels. Individual classrooms and workstations were created with the flexibility of being reconfigured at any time.
- ESS 100+ demountable wall panels were installed to finish a commercial office facility. Private offices and meeting rooms were created using a variety of panel styles. All existing walls were finished with one-sided ESS 100+ wall panels for a complete matching finish throughout the office.
- Modular lunchrooms are another application utilizing the ESS 100+ wall system. The optional insulation package is ideal for noise and temperature control. The wall system is also the perfect solution for locating a break room within a production area.
- Another client needed a 12-foot by 30-foot compressor room (see image). ESS 100+ highly durable metal clad wall panels were used, and the optional insulation package was installed to reduce sound transmission.
There are many examples of successful industrial and commercial applications. Contact Excess Space Solutions to learn more.