Deadline to transition to revised ISO standards is loomingMay 2, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
ISO revised its quality management system and international environmental management system standards back in 2015 to reflect today’s business challenges. The deadline to transition to these updated standards — ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 — is September 14, 2018. If you haven’t already moved to the revised standards, BSI Group can help ensure a smooth transition.
This version of the world’s most popular standard for quality management has been written with today’s business challenges in mind, and for organizations of any size in many different industries. The changes to the standard focus on: ensuring that quality management is now completely integrated and aligned with an organization’s business strategies; greater involvement in the management system by the leadership team; better identifying risk and opportunity; and improving customer satisfaction.
BSI Group offers a number of transition courses designed to help companies understand the aspects of the standard that affect their organizations directly. They are delivered in-house or as part of an open course, and range from two hours to three days, depending on the course selected. The options include:
- Requirements and Implementing of ISO 9001:2015 (a three-day course);
- Requirements and Internal Auditor of ISO 9001:2015 Training Course (a three-day course);
- Transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 (a one-day course);
- ISO 9001:2015 Executive Overview (a free, on-demand webinar); and
- Ten tips to get the most out of your ISO Management System (a free, on-demand webinar).
The Environmental Management Systems standard is the world’s first international environmental standard. It was revised to ensure that it continues to serve organizations and maintain its relevance in today’s marketplace. The new standard addresses the change in environmental practices, and ensures that the management system is future proof.
BSI Group offers a number of training courses that can be tailored to each company’s needs and delivered either online, on-site or through a public program. The options include:
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor (a four-day course);
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor (a three-day course); and
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements (a two-day course).
To learn more about transitioning to the revised standards by the September 2018 deadline, contact BSI Group.