Daemar’s linear motion bearings offer high performance featuresJune 10, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar can supply a full range of linear motion bearings made by LM76 Linear Motion, a leading manufacturer of linear bearings for automation, food processing, packaging, pharmaceutical and medical equipment. These bearings feature a variety of high performance characteristics, such as low weight, self-lubrication and impact resistance.
Linear bearing selection
Some of the different types of linear bearings available include:
- Self-lubricating linear bearings, pillow blocks and flange blocks that act as drop-in replacements for linear ball bearings. These bearings are made with PTFE composite with no abrasive fillers, so they can run on RC60, soft 300 Series stainless steel and aluminum.
- Ceramic coated bearings with a file hard, RC89 coating and an aluminum substrate. These bearings have been in use since 1976 and have broken all test records for linear feet of travel at 100 million.
- FDA-USDA-compliant self-lubricating bearings are available for use in food processing, pharmaceutical and medical equipment.
- LFG self-lubricating linear bearings that have a glass epoxy shell and a Minuteman self-lubricating liner. These non-metallic bearings feature lightweight and high resistance to impact, shock and vibration. They are also chemically inert and electrically insulated.
- EZ…GO linear ball bearings include self-aligning, A Series and standard drop-in replacement pillow block bearing assemblies.
- Stainless linear ball bearings made from hardened stainless (440C hardened to 58RC). They feature low friction and corrosion-resistant characteristics. They are available with a stainless retainer for high temperatures, and a resin retainer for lower weight, quieter operation and cost savings.
In addition to bearings, Daemar can provide a variety of linear shafting and accessories. A range of linear roller blocks are available, such as profile rail systems, chain roller slides, twin rail roller blocks and screw-driven linear slides.
For more information, visit the company’s website.