Daemar’s industrial components are highly useful in the pharmaceutical industryAugust 31, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Essential components for industry is the name of the game at Daemar Inc. Many important Canadian industries benefit from the broad range of industrial components that Daemar supplies – including oil and gas, the automotive sector, aerospace, power generation, construction, forestry, agriculture, food processing, and more, demonstrating these products’ amazing versatility.
Another major sector that Daemar serves is pharmaceuticals. This sector requires industrial components for its equipment as much as any other, so Daemar delivers.
All manufactured in FDA-grade materials
For the pharmaceutical-processing industry in Canada, Daemar offers a wide variety of sealing, retaining, alignment, and protection products, as well as ones that provide low-friction running surfaces. The company collaborates with manufacturers who produce these items out of materials approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. When these products are combined with local inventories and integrated with EDI computer-systems integration, Daemar serves as a valuable supply-chain partner who helps to minimize acquisition expenses.
Industrial components that Daemar distributes for pharmaceutical clients include:
- Shaft seals. For lubricant retention and dust/debris exclusion. Lip styles include JM Clipper; various lip materials available, depending on the fluid the seal is contacting. Examples for the pharmaceutical industry include Protech bearing isolators, JM Clipper seals, and Simrit BABSL seals.
- Retaining rings. The Daemar team can use its technical expertise to help pharmaceutical clients choose the right retaining rings for specific applications. Various materials are available, including stainless steel.
- Caplugs caps and plugs. Daemar’s special working relationship with Caplugs enables it to supply the latter company’s protective products, which prevent damage to threaded or beveled pipe ends.
- Mechanical seals. A full range of single-spring “Pusher” seals are available for pumps, as well as a selection of heads, seats, and spring types.
- Braided packing. Pharmaceutical companies can use Daemar compression packing to stuff boxes and seal fluids.
- Bushings. These components provide low-friction surfaces needing little or no maintenance when press-fit into gears or housing.
Daemar also offers custom maintenance kits for this industry. These kits minimize downtime and keep all required components available during maintenance.
For more information, contact Daemar.