Daemar’s essential components are recommended for use in power generationJanuary 3, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
No other distributor carries as wide a range of essential components for industry as Daemar Inc. does. From retaining and sliding components to protective products and shaft or mechanical seals, Daemar supplies whatever a business needs to make its wares efficiently and stay competitive with the highest quality of products.
This unmatched breadth of components serves a broad variety of industries, one of the most important being power generation.
Bushings, mechanical seals, and more
Because our modern world relies so much on electric or hydro power, companies that provide it always need to use strong and reliable components. Daemar supports this industry with many products that provide sealing, retaining, low-friction running surfaces, alignment, and protection. When users combine this portfolio with local inventories and EDI computer-systems integration, the supplier becomes a valuable supply-chain partner that helps lower acquisition costs.
Daemar’s lineup of products for the power-generation sector includes the following:
- Shaft seals. For lubricant retention and dust/debris exclusion. Examples include oil seals, Protech bearing isolators, JM Clipper seals, V-rings, end covers, and hydraulic seals.
- Retaining rings. A range of materials available, including stainless steel, zinc, copper, and standard carbon steel. Other options include internal and external, large-diameter, tapered or constant sections, and spiral rings.
- Caplugs products. Caps, plugs, and more to prevent damage to pipe ends and flanges, preventing costly work delays.
- Mechanical seals. A full range of single-spring “pusher” seals for pumps. A selection of heads, seats, and spring types are available too, depending on the operating conditions. Five different types.
- Braided packing. Also known as compression packing, this packing material is widely used in stuffing boxes to seal all types of fluids. Meets the strict standards of the United States Food and Drug Administration. Daemar stocks the most popular styles and sizes.
- Bushings. These provide a low-friction surface that needs little or no operating maintenance when press-fit into a gear or housing. Options include dryslide, fibre-lube, powdered metal, and solid metal.
In addition, Daemar can supply custom kits for maintenance, to help reduce downtime in the field.
For more information, contact Daemar.