Daemar’s customer services include product sorting, custom kitting, moreJune 10, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Businesses across Canada count on Daemar Inc. for its enormous selection of essential components for industry, but that is not the only reason to work with the distributor. Another good reason is the range of customer services that Daemar offers. This includes inventory management, product sorting, packaging and branding, custom manufacturing, and custom kitting. All of these services are offered with the high quality assurance of an ISO-9001:2015-approved supplier.
Many kinds of solutions available
Daemar’s range of customer services provides many kinds of solutions beyond provision of products. The lineup includes the following:
- Quick-Turn inventory management. Daemar works with its customers to deliver supply-chain solutions that meet their individual challenges. The company’s Electronic Data Interchange results in higher productivity, better transaction quality, and lower cost of ownership.
- Product sorting. A sortation program is recommended for applications in which zero product contamination is required. This is because some component manufacturers use production and packaging methods that result in unwanted scrap included with good products. The process consists of 100 per cent hand sorting to remove all contaminating parts, as some customers’ manufacturing and assembly processes cannot accept nonconforming products.
- Packaging and branding. Daemar’s packaging program offers many of its products in DMR-branded packaging. Examples include O-ring packs, boxed oil seals, boxed shim rolls, and slotted shim replacement packs. Custom-designed specific packaging programs are available as well.
- Custom manufacturing. The digital manufacturing teams at Daemar can provide quick specialty manufacturing solutions for customers. Rapid prototyping and batch production of seals is possible with the company’s in-house computer-aided design systems and tooling facilities.
- Custom kitting. Daemar’s packaging and branding group can design and assemble kits for customer-specific needs as a value-added benefit. These kits are branded with labels that include customers’ logos, part numbers, and bar codes, and they are packaged to offer easy access and the convenience of portability. Custom kitting by Daemar can meet such customer-specific requirements as in-the-field maintenance, manufacturing production lines, and aftermarket maintenance and repair.
For essential components and much more, Daemar is always the name to trust.
For more information, contact Daemar.