Daemar supports the green-energy sectorNovember 27, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar is known for providing components to a wide array of major industries, from oil and gas to agriculture and food processing. Green energy, which has become important in the modern world, is one of the key markets that the company serves. Daemar supplies many essential components to this growing sector.
A variety of parts
Among the types of products useful in green energy and available from Daemar are the following:
- Shaft seals: Oil seals, Protech bearing isolators, JM Clipper seals, V-rings, end covers and hydraulic seals are some of the specialty seals used in many industries to provide lubricant retention and dust and debris exclusion.
- Retaining rings: Internal or external rings are available in materials such as stainless steel, zinc, copper and standard carbon steel; there are also rings with large diameters, tapered sections or constant sections.
- Caps and plugs: Daemar distributes Caplugs products that keep pipes and valves clean and provide pipe and flange protection.
- Mechanical seals: Single-spring “pusher” seals for pumps are available in five different types.
- Braided packing: High-quality packing material for pumps can prevent liquids from leaking from packaging.
- Bushings: Available in dryslide, fiber-lube, powdered metal and solid metal, Daemar’s bushings create low-friction surfaces on gear with no moving parts or self-lubrication.
- Custom maintenance kits: Daemar has a packaging and branding group that assembles in-the-field maintenance kits, aftermarket maintenance and repair kits and more.
Since 1973, Daemar Inc. has distributed high-quality components to a variety of industries, including oil and gas, power generation, mining, food and beverage processing, construction, agriculture, aerospace, forestry, pulp and paper and the automotive sector.
For more information, contact Daemar.