Daemar supplies Rotor Clamp industrial hose clamps for low-pressure tasksNovember 7, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
One of Canada’s most respected and diverse suppliers of essential components for industry, Daemar Inc. carries a variety of engineered fasteners – a product group that includes a great selection of self-compensating hose clamps that are manufactured by Rotor Clamp. These industrial hose clamps are the perfect choice for low-pressure applications. Customers can choose from many different single-wire, double-wire, and constant-tension-band configurations from this wide inventory, including light-band and narrow-band.
An international leader in clamps
Rotor Clamp is an international leader in self-compensating hose clamps, certified according to strict quality standards. The manufacturer works by a documented quality system to create reliable, quality components. These industrial hose clamps expand and contract with hoses in response to temperature changes, and they cannot be over- or under-tightened. Users can easily install or remove them with manual and pneumatic tools.
Daemar offers the following six models of Rotor Clamp industrial hose clamps:
- Single-wire clamps (HC) offer the strongest holding force. One wire focuses the clamping force on a single hose area. Relevant applications include heating, air conditioning, automotive tasks, off-road vehicles, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, and boats. Size ranges from 0.233 to 3.128 inches.
- Single-wire slim clamps (HW) are like the HC series, but slimmer. Sizes go from 0.551 to 1.672 inches.
- Double-wire clamps (DW) are recommended for situations in which aesthetics are important and a lower force than single-wire clamps provide is sufficient. Useful for spa fixtures, appliances, heating, air conditioning, and some truck systems and utility vehicles. Sizes from 0.274 to 2.3 inches.
- Constant-tension band clamps (CTB) offer a force between those of single-wire and double-wire clamps. For spas, trucks, and automotive applications. Size goes from 12 to 60 millimetres.
- Constant-tension band light clamps (CTL) are cost-efficient alternatives to other band clamps. Recommended for small engines, agricultural and utility vehicles, automotive systems, and appliances. Sizes from 0.21 to 1.45 inches.
- Pre-opened, pre-positioned clamps (CTO) are designed for rubber-hose manufacturers that pre-glue clamps to hoses for the automotive industry. Because these clamps cannot be pre-opened further than the stop, they cannot be over-expanded.
To learn more, contact Daemar.