Daemar supplies many components that work for the aerospace sectorAugust 14, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For close to half a century, Daemar Inc. has been the distributor that Canadian businesses trust for essential components. The company’s unsurpassed inventory covers components that work for a variety of industries, from construction and food processing to mining, oil and gas, and pharmaceuticals. Daemar is also a valuable source of aerospace components. It is always vital to keep air vehicles safe, reliable and sturdy, and Daemar plays a part in this.
A broad range of products
Daemar offers a broad range of aerospace components, which provide sealing, retaining, low-friction running surfaces, alignment, and protection. The company serves as a valuable supply-chain partner that can help reduce acquisition costs when customers blend this product mix with local inventories and EDI computer-systems integration.
The impressive lineup of aerospace components Daemar supplies includes the following:
- Shaft seals. For lubricant retention and dust/debris exclusion. Examples include oil seals, Protech bearing isolators, V-rings, end covers, hydraulic seals, and items by JM Clipper and Simrit BABSL.
- Retaining rings. Available in a variety of materials, such as stainless steel, zinc, copper, and standard carbon steel. Other options include large diameters, tapered or constant sections, and imperial or metric sizes.
- Caplugs protective items. These caps and plugs keep dirt and contaminants out of pipes and valves, prevent damage to pipe ends, and ensure trouble-free installation.
- Mechanical seals. Daemar supplies a full range of single-spring “Pusher” mechanical seals. Five different types available.
- Braided packing. Also known as compression packing, this is commonly employed in stuffing boxes to seal fluids. Daemar has the most popular styles and sizes in stock, made of FDA-grade packing material.
- Bushings. These components provide a low-friction surface that often needs little or no operating maintenance when press-fit into a gear or housing. Materials include dryslide, fibre-lube, and powdered or solid metal.
- Custom kits for maintenance. As a value-added benefit, Daemar’s Packaging and Branding Group designs and assembles these maintenance kits for customer-specific applications. These kits help to minimize downtime in the field by ensuring that all required aerospace components are at hand.
To learn more, contact Daemar.