Daemar has oil and gas industry apps coveredApril 17, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar’s mission is to be viewed by customers as a trusted solutions provider. Among the sectors the company supports is the oil and gas industry. With millions of essential components in its lineup, Daemar has many offerings suited to oil and gas applications — products that provide sealing, retaining, alignment and protection.
- Shaft seals provide lubricant retention and dust and debris exclusion. For oil and gas industry applications, the company provides a large selection of lip styles, including JM Clipper, and a broad range of lip materials, depending on the fluid the seal is in contact with. Specialty seals, such as Protech Bearing Isolators, JM Clipper Seals and Simrit BABSL Seals, are also available.
- Daemar provides the technical expertise to assist in selecting the correct retaining rings for oil and gas industry applications. The company stocks retaining rings in a range of materials, including stainless steel, which is often required in fluid environments.
- Caplugs products help users prevent damage to threaded or beveled pipe ends and avoid costly delays due to reworking or replacing damaged products in the field. They help keep dirt and contaminants out of pipes or valves and ensure trouble-free installation. Oilfield drilling equipment requires the use of heavy drill pipes that are expensive and susceptible to damage. Thread protection is vital for the successful operation of drilling systems.
- Daemar offers a full range of single spring “Pusher” mechanical seals for pumps. A selection of heads, seats and spring types are available to suit various operating conditions.
- Bushings, when pressfit into a gear or housing, provide a low friction surface that can require little or no operating maintenance. With no moving parts and options such as self lubrication, bushings are often the right choice for oil and gas applications.
When its product mix is combined with local inventories and EDI computer systems integration, Daemar becomes an even more valuable supply chain partner, helping to reduce its customers’ acquisition costs. Contact Daemar for more information on its offerings.