Daemar is always Canadian industry’s top source for Caplugs productsFebruary 28, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For 45 years, Daemar Inc. has earned a reputation as one of the country’s premier distributors of essential components for the manufacturing and MRO marketplace. One of Daemar’s biggest advantages is its astonishing breadth of products. From seals and retainers to bushings, bearings, and rolls, clients have an amazing inventory from which to choose. Daemar also has a special working relationship with Caplugs, a major American manufacturer of caps and plugs, and other protective industrial products.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Caplugs has a line of caps and plugs diverse enough to protect just about any product for almost every application.
From pipes to furniture
Caplugs produces goods out of a variety of materials, depending on the application, such as plastic, silicone rubber, aluminum, paper, vinyl, and FlexTemp. These products are good for item protection in shipping, packaging, or production processes.
Daemar’s wide selection of Caplugs products includes:
- Tapered Caps and Plugs. Available in many materials, including plastic and vinyl.
- Caps. Available in threaded and non-threaded designs and in many materials, including plastic and vinyl.
- Plugs. Threaded, non-threaded, load bearing, and finishing plugs available in many materials, including plastic and vinyl.
- Finishing Products. Caps, plugs, edge liners, handle grips, and grommets.
- Masking Products. Caps, plugs, stoppers, masking tapes, tubing, and sheeting, available in silicone, EPDM, high-temperature vinyl, and other materials.
- Electronics Protectors. Caps, plugs, and edge lines, designed for D-subminiature, Coaxial, Micro-D, and other connectors and built from static dissipative material.
- Pipe and Flange Protectors. Injection-molded, dip-molded, extruded, and die-cut products designed to protect from dust, moisture, and foreign particles.
- Tubing and Packaging. Clearview tubing, end caps, sleeve webbing, and plastic vials for the packaging and shipping sectors.
- Compressed-Gas Protectors. Protective cylinder netting, valve caps with external threads, valve plugs with internal threads, valve sleeves, and reusable tethered vinyl caps.
- Oilfield Thread Protectors. Tubing, casing, and tool joints for protecting drilling machinery.
- Core Plugs. For protecting the quality of rolls and spools.
- Vinyl Caplugs. Ideal for the chemical industry.
- Medical-device components. Protective and functional parts for medical equipment.
For more information, contact Daemar.