Cyclomix Recovery Series meets needs of today, and will adapt to tomorrowJanuary 15, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The Kremlin Cyclomix Recovery Series is a recovery system for today that can adapt to future needs. Available from Exel North America, it has been designed for the automatic and manual recovery of catalyzed and UV coatings, yet has the capability to easily convert to “greener” coating options in the future as they become available.
Three models make up the Series.
- Cyclomix Recovery ACA, designed for catalyzed coatings, recovers belt waste automatically and pumps it to the mix chamber where it is returned back to the coating’s original density. Recovered material is introduced into a 3K mixing system where it is blended with the virgin coating and catalyst. When recovered material is unavailable, the system will automatically revert back to the original 2K virgin material and catalyst.
- Cyclomix Recovery ACM has been designed for catalyzed coatings. In this version, belt waste is manually recovered and returned back to the coating’s original density. This material is then brought to the machine, where it is pumped, introduced into a 3K mixing system, and blended with the virgin coating and catalyst. Like the ACA, the system will automatically revert back to the original 2K virgin material and catalyst when recovered material is unavailable.
- Cyclomix Recovery UV has been designed for water reducible green UV cure coatings. It recovers belt waste automatically, and pumps it to the mix chamber where it is returned back to the coating’s original density. Recovered material is introduced into a 2K mixing system, where it is blended with the virgin UV coating.
The Kremlin Cyclomix Recovery Series offers many advantages to the user. These include:
- Decreased waste: Belt waste generation is cut by approximately 90 per cent. In addition, the Cyclomix and the process it uses helps reduce toxic waste generation.
- Repeatable accuracy: The available models offer automatic accuracy with precision metering, and provide repeatable quality.
- Easy to use and clean: They have built-in fail-safes, which contribute to their ease of use — the user simply fills it and lets it perform. And when the job is complete, the density tank is quick and easy to clean thanks to its shape. All waste and flushing material are deposited in a waste recovery drum for easy removal from the area. Reclaim and density adjustment clean up can be done with a combination of solvent and compressed air.
- More benefits: The Kremlin Cyclomix Recovery Series also offers report generation, as well as visual monitors and audible alarms.
To learn more about the the Kremlin Cyclomix, contact Exel North America.