Custom welding racks designed to meet each user’s unique requirementsJune 21, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Lincoln Electric offers custom inverter racks that are compact, efficient and weather resistant, making them suitable for a broad variety of welding environments. The racks are available with many options, so they can be easily customized to suit each user’s needs.
The wide range of available options includes:
- Four-point lifting for added stability during crane operation;
- A custom manifold using Harris inert gas guard flow meter 447 to eliminate starting surges and reduce shielding gas consumption;
- A CSA-certified power drop with individual machine fusing;
- A rigid frame construction for added durability;
- A common ground point for all power sources, which can be used by up to four welders;
- Safe storage for ground cables;
- A single inlet gas hose in a length specified by the customer;
- Built-in forklift pockets for easy movement from one location to another;
- An input power cable with plug; and
- Customer-specified welding power and gas hose with quick connect for Lincoln LN-25 Pro wire feeder.
All ground cables included in the inverter racks are 4/0 and terminated to the customer’s requirements. In addition, the rack’s cable hangers have been designed with practicality in mind. They are inset to eliminate any snagging cables during transport and lifting.
These custom inverter racks are part of Lincoln Electric’s lineup of high-quality welding, cutting and joining products and accessories. The global manufacturer is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, with locations across the globe.
To learn more about its custom inverter racks, contact Lincoln Electric.