All Custom Gasket supports NSF 61 and FDA requirementsJune 9, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
All Custom Gasket takes the best available material and carefully engineers it into gaskets designed to customer specifications. The result is a quality product that exceeds customer expectations.
All Custom Gasket offers materials that meet the NSF 61 standard for drinking water system components, as well as those complying with FDA regulations for Food and Drug applications.
All components in water treatment or water distribution products manufactured, sold or distributed in North America are required to comply with the NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components. This standard is designed to ensure dangerous toxins aren’t leached into the water and guarantees that gaskets can meet any application for various safe drinking water systems.
All Custom Gasket offers non-asbestos fibre brands from Teadit, Garlock and Durlon, which comply with the NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- TEADIT STYLE NA1082SAN, made of compressed fibre sheet technology, is specifically formulated to meet NSF 61 criteria for sealing materials.
- GARLOCK MULTI-SWELL gasketing material, made of a synthetic fibre sheet with a proprietary rubber binder, is ideal for compressors, generators, pumps, gear boxes, transformers and more. The company’s GYLON STYLE 3505, also compliant with NSF 61, is compressible enough to fill in voids and seal imperfect flanges.
- DURLON 7910 is a compressed fibre sheet gasket material designed to meet NSF/ANSI 61 requirements. It is ideal for applications that come in contact with potable water, steam, oil, water, mild alkalis and acids, hydrocarbons and solvents.
All Custom Gasket can also supply cut gaskets made from Santoprene, a rubber material that meets NSF 61 from a few North American raw material manufacturers.
- American Biltrite’s new EPDM meets NSF/ANSI 61 standards for potable water.
- West American’s NSF 61-approved grade TPE sheet is ideal for plumbing applications that require contact with potable water.
- Exxon Mobil’s Santoprene NSF 61 grade is a Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) that offers flexibility and durability consistent with natural rubber.
All Custom Gasket can manufacture FDA and NSF 51 certified materials used for food and pharmaceutical applications. These materials include White Nitrile, White Viton and White EPDM.
For more information on these materials or the right material to use for your application, contact All Custom Gasket's sales team at email@example.com.