Custom CNC machines are available from Rotem Industrial ProductsApril 22, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Rotem Industrial Products can supply CNC machines that are tailored for specialty applications. A range of Racer Machinery International (RMI) machines are available in several different series and models with optional features and versatile setups. In addition, the company can supply fully custom machines that are designed and built to customer specifications.
The line of CNC machines available includes the CVX Series, GTX Series, FSX Series, CHX Series, FHX Series, STX Series and FTX Series.
Machine series available
- The CVX Series features CNC column travel vertical machining centers. These machines enable many versatile setups, and have maximum capacities up to 10 metres long.
- The GTX Series includes CNC floor type gantry vertical machining centers developed for high capacity machining and high weight capacity.
- The FSX Series includes CNC feed screw machining centers that offer durability.
- The CHX Series includes CNC column travel horizontal machining centers that offer high precision.
- The FHX Series includes CNC floor type horizontal machining centers well-suited to a range of mid-sized jobs.
- The STX Series includes CNC slant bed turning centers that were designed to provide unparalleled performance.
- The FTX Series includes CNC flat bed turning centers with high performance and versatility.
Each of the machine series offers a number of different models. Some of the optional features available with these machines include transfer stations and robotic cells. For instance, they can be supplied with chain-type automatic tool change systems that offer rapid and precise locating. Another option is CNC rotary indexing tables that can reach speeds of 33.3 RPM.
For more information on the custom CNC machines available, contact Rotem Industrial Products.