Conveyor automation by Dorner improves production processes in many waysMarch 1, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. makes some of the world’s most advanced automation solutions accessible to Canadian businesses. This includes conveyor automation – as the supplier is the country’s top source for Dorner conveyors. From belt conveyors to support stands, Dorner has a wide range of products.
By offering conveyor systems with optimal performance and efficiency with less waste and downtime, Dorner continues to transform conveyor automation with cutting-edge solutions and top support.
Precision solutions with sleek designs
Dorner knows that a well-designed, reliable material-handling system is a major ingredient in the success of any manufacturing or distribution facility. The company pays strong attention to every detail, from helping customers choose conveyors that are most compatible with the application to putting high care and quality into every step of product construction. This is what makes Dorner solutions stand out among their competition.
A diverse selection of Dorner conveyor automation solutions are available from Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.:
- Low-profile belt conveyors. Low-maintenance, high-performance conveyors for small parts.
- Heavy-duty belt conveyors. These systems have high belt speeds for main lines and long lengths, with minimal maintenance.
- Modular plastic belt conveyors. Recommended for heavy-duty applications and rugged environments. Low maintenance and modular aluminum construction.
- AquaPruf stainless conveyors. Easy-to-clean conveyors with welded construction and open design, built for wash-down and sanitary environments. Speeds unmatched in the industry.
- DustPruf aluminum conveyors. Flexible systems for automation or packaging. Protections against dust buildup, with optional flat and cleated belts.
- LPZ angular belt conveyors. Inclined and elevating conveyors for heavy-duty applications, with high belt speeds for long lengths and main lines.
- iDrive integrated-drive conveyors. Reversible conveyors with reduced integration time, internally mounted gear motors, variable speeds, and maintenance-free belt tracking.
Dorner’s precision solutions improve production processes in many ways, such as the following: sleek, low-profile designs; product transfers that never lose orientation, spacing, or location; quick performance with accuracy; high technology; precise product location; fits into tight spaces; small footprint use; quick installation; higher up-time; and sanitary options for food safety.
For more information, contact Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.