Continued investment allows Quebec manufacturer to offer many servicesJune 12, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Matritech continually invests in technology and the training of personnel to make sure it offers the highest quality metallic parts. The Drummondville, Que.-based manufacturer offers a variety of services to ensure the parts it supplies meet its customers’ high standards.
Its capabilities include:
- Tools and Dies: Matritech makes punch-dies, and has the ability to handle orders with large dimensions or fine detail. Design and production are all handled in-house, ensuring complete control from beginning to end. The company can also manufacture speciality tools, including welding jigs and forming tools.
- Stamping and pressing: Matritech has the equipment required for stamping and pressing processes, including presses with 500-ton capacity.
- Cutting: Matritech has the capability to execute cutting and forming in one operation. Its machines are able to perform laser cutting for rounded forms; punch cutting for pieces requiring repetition of the same hole shapes; and hybrid cutting, which combines both laser and punching. These cutting procedures are perfect for prototype projects, pre-production and fabrication of parts when the cost of dies is not justified.
- Bending: Bending operations are executed by digital presses. The CNC technology allows the company to fabricate multiple complex pieces.
- Mechanical welding production: Matritech has a complete welding department. The welding robots lend themselves to high volume productions and repetition without fail. The company’s high-tech equipment, along with its welders certified by the Canadian Bureau of Welders, ensure the consistent quality of welded assemblies.
The company’s mission is to use its strengths in the design of dies and tools, stamping, laser cutting, bending and welding to manufacture a wide range of quality metal products for its customers. To learn more about its capabilities, contact Matritech.